- Ongoing mentorship available to assist you with the program and Administration positions;
- Ongoing training opportunities in program delivery, leadership, communication, and financial management;
- Opportunities to participate in District, Area or Provincial Guiding events (Snowflake Ball, SOAR, Mix-It-Up, bridging events with other branches of Guiding (Sparks, Brownies, Guides, Pathfinders), Discovery Camp, etc.), as well International trips.
- Networking with a large group of talented women who hold various positions within Guiding (unit leaders, treasurers, commissioners, etc.) and who are always willing to share their experience and knowledge with you.
- Opportunity to build and gain experience to improve your professional resume.
Encouraged! Many hands make light work. Having one or two people as co-leaders will not only lighten the load for each person, it will also give you someone to share ideas with!