Our units include:
- 8th Sparks – Mondays 5-6pm at Lions Bay Village Hall
- 9th Sparks – Wednesdays 3:30-4:30pm at WV United Church, Esquimault Ave.
- 1st Brownies – Mondays 4-5:15pm at WV Presbyterian Church, Marine Dr.
- 2nd Brownies – Thursdays 4-5:15pm at Lions Bay Village Hall
- 9th Brownies – Wednesdays 4:30-6pm at WV United Church, Esquimault Ave.
- 1st Guides – Mondays 6:15-7:45pm at Lions Bay Village Hall
- 7th Guides – Mondays 6:30-8pm at Chippendale Rd.
- 8th Guides – Mondays 6:30-8pm at WV Presbyterian Church, Marine Dr.
- 1st Pathfinders – Tuesdays 6:30-8pm at St. David’s Church, Taylor Way
- 1st Rangers – Thursdays 3:30-5:30pm at Bayridge Ave
Our Council Members:
- Nathalie Simard – District Commissioner (email@example.com)
- Carolyn Ledding – Treasurer, co-District Commissioner
- Kathy Martinez – Program Adviser
West Vancouver Rangers camp at Elfin Lakes in Garibaldi Prov Park
Thinking Day fun with the 7th West Van Guides!
Phyl Munday Nature House
Set deep in the forest and near the seashore in Lighthouse Park, the Phyl Munday Nature House (operated by West Vancouver District GGC) is the perfect location for nature study, meetings, parent-girl hikes and parties, and Friday night sleepovers. It seems miles from civilization and yet is only minutes away from it.
The Nature House has a small hands-on nature display about the Park in the Nature Room, a large meeting hall (holds 100 people for meetings, 36 for sleepovers), a small leaders’ room and a well equipped kitchen.
The Nature House is one of the old Army huts built during World War ll, down near the light station. It is maintained by and rented from the West Vancouver municipality, with the Phyl Munday Nature House Committee looking after the interior of the building.
The Nature Room is open to the public on Sunday afternoons from 2 – 4pm, staffed by friendly volunteers. If you would like to volunteer, please contact Elaine Graham at firstname.lastname@example.org
For inquiries and bookings, please contact Judy Stringer email@example.com