Our units include:
- 2nd Sparks – Thursdays, 4:30-5:45 at WV Presbyterian Church
- 9th Sparks – Wednesdays 3:45-5:00 at WV United Church
- 1st Brownies – Wednesdays, 5:15-6:30 at WV United Church
- 9th Brownies – Mondays, 4:00-5:15 at WV Presbyterian Church
- 1st Guides – Mondays, 3:00-4:30 at Collins Hall, Bowen Island
- 4th Guides – Thursdays, 7:00-8:30 at WV Presbyterian Church
- 7th Guides – Wednesdays, 3:45 -5:15 at WV United Church
- 1st Pathfinders – Mondays, 7:30-9:00 at WV United Church
- 2nd Pathfinders – Mondays, 4:30-6:30 at WV United Church
- 5th Pathfinders – Wednesdays, 3:45-5:15 at WV United Church
- 1st Rangers – Fridays, 6:00-8:00 at various locations in West Vancouver
Our Council Members:
- Nathalie Simard – District Commissioner (email@example.com)
- Carolyn Ledding – Treasurer
West Vancouver Rangers camp at Elfin Lakes in Garibaldi Prov Park
Thinking Day fun with the 7th West Van Guides!
Phyl Munday Nature House
Set deep in the forest and near the seashore in Lighthouse Park, the Phyl Munday Nature House (operated by West Vancouver District GGC) is the perfect location for nature study, meetings, parent-girl hikes and parties, and Friday night sleepovers. It seems miles from civilization and yet is only minutes away from it.
The Nature House has a small hands-on nature display about the Park in the Nature Room, a large meeting hall (holds 100 people for meetings, 36 for sleepovers), a small leaders’ room and a well equipped kitchen.
The Nature House is one of the old Army huts built during World War ll, down near the light station. It is maintained by and rented from the West Vancouver municipality, with the Phyl Munday Nature House Committee looking after the interior of the building.
The Nature Room is open to the public on Sunday afternoons from 2 – 4pm, staffed by friendly volunteers. If you would like to volunteer, please contact Elaine Graham at firstname.lastname@example.org
For inquiries and bookings, please contact Judy Stringer email@example.com